Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Denver Woman's Press Club


Last Friday, I had the privilege of presenting my latest book, Forbidden, to members of the Denver Woman's Press Club, and friends. It was delightful to appear in the beautiful Victorian home, enjoy good food and wine, while listening to a wonderful, classical guitarist. I am a relatively new member to the club, having joined only last year. I can honestly say the members have been very helpful and supportive.

The home is located on 1325 Logan Street, Denver. The club was founded in 1898, and currently has over 200 members, all published writers.

For more information on upcoming events, including the Unknown Writers' Competition which I am chairing this year, please go to: http://www.dwpconline.org/.

Go to Amazon to buy Forbidden.