Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stephan Swanson -- Personal Trainer

Originally from Jupiter, Florida, Stephan has clearly taken a liking to the mountain life! He used to perform in the circus and now seems content just making his co-workers smile everyday with his fun-loving and athletic antics. It is fitting given his philosophy that "those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." If you have questions about staying prepared for snow season and avoiding injuries on the slopes, email Stephan today at sswanson@wellbridge.com.

On a personal note: Stephan has worked with me for some time to strengthen my core muscles. He is particularly careful and diligent, and makes sure I’m following his direct instructions so as not to re-injure myself. By doing so, I’m gradually getting stronger, and have been able to return to my favorite sports.