Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Mill Outlet -- Fabrics and So Much More!

The Mill Outlet
2906 North Prospect Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80907-6327
(719) 632-6296

Since 1965, the Mill Outlet has been serving their customers with a variety of fabrics, designs and notions. It appears, from the outside, insignificant...but inside...what a glorious shop! I've teased the staff for many years telling them that I could spend the whole day browsing, getting ideas and suggestions. The staff is wonderful and knowledgeable. They have everything from home decor to wedding fabrics - in every imaginable style and color, buttons, lace, etc. When I called and asked if they had any fabric with "bugs" the staff responded with, "What color fabric...and what kind of bugs!" I think that pretty much says it all.

I highly recommend that anyone who has an interest in sewing, quilting, home decor, etc. visit The Mill Outlet in Colorado Springs, Co.