Friday, December 2, 2022

The Artifact -- New Advertising Agency in Town -


Stuart Wallace, originally from England, takes a rare and well-deserved day of relaxation in the San Isabel Mountains. He started his education by attending the Kansas City Art Institute, and, after a long history in the marketing/advertising agency starting in Kansas City, Missouri, then moved to Colorado with his sons where he created The Artifact Agency. “It’s been a long journey, but I like where I am and what I’m doing…” he said recently.” I’ve been in the advertising/marketing business for over 30 years, and I know it well…but branding is my specialty. I love to create whether it’s a relatively simple logo for a start-up, or a full-blown advertising/marketing campaign as I did for Willie Nelson and his marijuana company. I’ve also worked on many top 500 companies here in the U.S. that includes Monday Night Boxing, H & R Block, Burger King, etc., but I love to paint too. I was recently given a commission to paint a large canvas for Starbucks in Denver. I used their coffee as the medium in different strengths…leaving white canvas for the cream. That was a lot of fun."