Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sausage Rolls -- Pub Fare!


 I can't even imagine how many sausage rolls I've made over the years. They become a favorite with almost every person I've given them to...they are great with a bottle of beer or served for breakfast. Many years ago, I made sausage rolls (among other things) for a Barnes and Noble shop in Kansas City. I was surprised people bought them for breakfast, but then, when I considered the ingredients, they would be! Sausage wrapped in delicate pastry warmed for a few minutes make for a great breakfast with a cup of coffee.  

We in Colorado are experiencing a severe storm at the moment, so cooking and sewing are on my agenda. First the sausage rolls (and much more) but also some sewing and painting too. Got to get over these housebound days. 

If you want to take a look...please go to:

ArundelRoad on Etsy