The brochure provided at the villa states: “Welcome to the ‘Golden Age’ of Roman Britain. I highly recommend a tour to view the following:
- View mosaics from suspended walkway
- See the newly-uncovered corridor mosaics
- Enjoy a multi-sensory presentation of the sights, smells and sounds of the Roman dining room and bath house
- Witness live archaeology and conservation on site
- Discover the remains of Roman dining room, bath houses, a water shrine, latrines and under floor heating and cooling systems
- View the snails that creep along the ancient walls. Brought by the Romans as a food source, they are still there hiding under the layers of leaves during the winter months, and emerging in the spring -- It has been so for almost 2,000 thousand years.