Friday, July 13, 2012

Mary Kay Products


It’s been many years since I’ve used Mary Kay products…and I must say I’m impressed with the new line of cosmetics. Recently, a beauty consultant approached me, and asked me lots of questions about my makeup, cleansing, etc. In turn, I asked her a lot of questions, and was so pleased with the answers that I promptly placed an order. The cosmetics are competitively priced, good value for money, but having a personal consultant who listens to my needs is invaluable. Jennifer Stoneking is just such a person. She takes pride in the "personal touch," and loves to work with her clients. As an added incentive, she ships her orders free of charge.  

When asked what she likes best about her job, Jennifer said, “I love doing make-overs, Cleansing Classes on how to treat your skin, and I love helping to put gifts together! Some of my favorite products are:

TimeWise Miracle Set and TimeWise Ultimate Miracle Set

Microdermabrasion Set
  • Oil Free Eye Make-up Remover
  • Eye Primer, Lip Primer, and Foundation Primer
  • Lash and Brow Building Serum (NEW!)
  • All Make-Up Products
**Mary Kay has 100% Customer Guarantee Satisfaction 

For more information contact:
Jennifer Stoneking
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant